To teach music in school we use the Charanga Scheme of Work
Charanga music comes with many benefits, which explains why 64% of all English primary schools use Charanga Musical School. Some of the positive benefits of Charanga Music School include:
- Increased competence, knowledge, and quality of teaching.
- Improved teacher well-being through confidence, job satisfaction and reduced workload.
- Positive student results through increased musical activity and accomplishments.
- More engaged children and energy in the classroom.
- A broad spectrum of genres that educate children in music history and multiple cultures.
- It is well-suited to music specialists with such a large quantity of available resources.
- It is great for non-specialists and CPD music coordinators, due to the platform’s simple step-by-step process.
- It encourages children to make music together and collaborate.